Fresh from being awarded the Men’s Health ‘Editor’s Pick’ Best of CES 2017 Award, Navdy, the world’s first augmented reality driving device has launched in the UK. Navdy harnesses the power of augmented reality (AR) to project information as a transparent image directly in the driver's line of sight.
Providing an all-new driving experience, the ground-breaking device puts maps, calls, messages, notifications, email, music, and car diagnostic information directly in front of the driver, so they can stay connected whilst keeping their eyes firmly on the road.
Navdy's breakthrough user interface projects a transparent image on the road ahead, and incorporates Hand Gestures to accept calls with the wave of a hand, a specially engineered Dial, and advanced software that lets drivers control their phone hands-free. Navdy incorporates technology previously only offered as an expensive upgrade package in luxury cars, with a proprietary UI, and specially developed software, that delivers a far richer driving experience at an accessible price. It enables drivers to interact with their phones and cars in a much more immersive, natural, and intuitive way and since its portable, can be enjoyed by owners in whatever car they wish to drive.
● Look Forward Display: rich, full colour, fully transparent display with unmatched clarity in any light that projects information into the distance so the road stays in focus.
● Never Miss a Turn: Navdy's Projected Navigation system is powered by Google Maps -- with maps and directions appearing right in front of you, you'll never miss a turn again. Only Navdy offers full dynamic maps as a transparent image without obstructing your view of the road. With its own high precision GPS chip and local storage of maps, drivers don't have to worry about losing navigation if they are out of network coverage.
● Intuitive Interface: The Navdy Dial is the most intuitive way to scroll, zoom and navigate menus fluidly. Navdy Hand Gestures are the most natural way to accept a call or message with the simple wave of your hand. The Dial also serves as a convenient way to access Siri and Google Now.
● Connected: Navdy lets you make and receive calls, listen to messages, control music, receive calendar reminders and stay connected to the apps on your phone. Navdy also connects to your car with Navdy Dash to show your speed, RPM and automatically recommend nearby gas stations when your fuel level is low.
● Portable and Storable: works in any car with Navdy's magnetic mounting system making it effortless to take it with you or store it in the glove box.
● Easy Setup: easy for anyone to set up and get rolling without tools in around 15 minutes.
● Design: crafted from premium materials that blend in seamlessly with your car, adding a touch of sophistication.
Win a Navdy Augmented Driving device worth £599 by entering our competition here